Everything happens with a REASOn . While , JOURNEY is made to show us the DESTINY.

Monday, February 14, 2011

What does it mean by BESTFRIEND ?


* GRAGGHHH *

* AS AN EXAMPLE * i love cat , CAT is my LOVELY besties !

BESTFRIENDS ? Ahaa , in other word GOOD friends . Yeah , ppl always say tat friends can easily be find , but when comes to GOOD friends , it's a bit HARD to be find . But then , as a human, although we already find the one * besties * , WE STILL CAN'T AVOID OURSELVES frm making mistake :( Eventhough , they're our besties . Same goes to me , yeah , I'm NOT neither A GOOD FRIENDS nor a BESTFRIEND. Know why am i saying that ? Hmmmm .

1. I'm SO ANNOYINGGGG !
2. Like to HURTS ppl heart
3. Talk without thinking , ( DONT CARE PEOPLE HEART OR FEELINGS )
4. TALKATIVE till somtimes didn't realise tat my words HURT others
5. I'm a TROUBLESOME girl
6. Is not an UNDERSTANDING friend

and much much MOREEEEEEEE , =,=" I'm JUST AN ORDINARY PERSON with NOTHING , yes i am :') I love all my friends , i've tried to be the best for them . But , how could i ? -.- I've hurt his heart , his feeling , omggggg -,- I just don't know . Why am i so stupido+damn+shit+ , made a statement that TOUCHES his feeling . My god , my goddd ! Ya ALLAH . I didn't mean to , seriously . I just sort of lose control by tat time . And I'm SO SO SO SORRYYY fer those who involve in tis matter =,=" But if you can't really accept tis , hmmm , yeahh , its okay . I'll always pray to ALLAH tat one day ALLAH will open your heart and say to me tat , "I'VE FORGIVE you" :') INSYA'ALLAH . I really hope tat we can be as usual bck , laughing together , sneak out together * HAHAHAHA * , LEPAK-ing , sharing our PROBLEMO and blablablablabla .
Last but not least , I DO LOVEEE ALL MY FRIENDS !

EVENTHOUGH I AM NOT YOUR BESTIES , I STILL LOVE YOU LAH FRIEND ! :')
"KITA HANYA KAWAN BIASA KANN ? SORRY DER , MACAM-MACAM PULAK PERANGAI AKU NIH"


notes: "PEOPLE LIKE TO THINK OF OUR BADNESS RATHER THAN OUR KINDLINESS"