Everything happens with a REASOn . While , JOURNEY is made to show us the DESTINY.

Friday, December 3, 2010

You wAkes me uP

1st of all , L.O.V.E ? Wht does it mean ? Am i toO idiOt till i dunt even noe da meaning ? Huh , come on , thre's two meanng of love , let say in malay , LOVE means "syg" and "cinta" isn't it ? hmm , well , izit weird whn we say love to our fren ? Hmm , i dnt hve any idea bOut tht . But for me , thts nOrmal whn we say LOVE to our fren , BESTFREN : Hmm , okayy , maybe in my case , its really my fault :( So then , im so sorry , for those tht involved :(( Really damn sorry guys ! Doesnt mean to hurt yOu , and i din expect , the thg might b worse :( okayy , seeking fOr yOur forgiveness thn , im sorry :( Hopefully u cn undrstnd my stituation now , huhh , damnn :


* haha :p back-SIDE *


FRENS ! Yeaa , frens , i do LOVE my frens :) as sum1 told me : " For me , frens is more important than our couple as frens is hard to be find , especially a GOOD fren , whreas cple we cn just find it , anytime " thnks for that buddy , already realize it long tym d . Huk3 , and now , its a FACT ! :') Thnks for today , and thnks for ur forgiveness :') * sedih doe , bila tak kawan you * aishhh ~ Tgok nie , siap ada special pOst for you dengg ! :D Okayy , take it yup :) BFF dehh ?

notes: Awwwwww awwwwwwww :) TQ so much BUDDY !