Everything happens with a REASOn . While , JOURNEY is made to show us the DESTINY.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

You Leave Me :'(


* I miss you GEDIX *
Huhh =,= I dunnoe , just hving some problem wit , hm , it just lyke some sort of feeling . Make me sad ? Ohh gosh , its , i miss you ! Hey , u already leave me and mke me missing you in tis few days know ?! Uwaa :( I nid you lah gdix ! Why you're just so busy-2 nowadays eyh ? Huh =,= Till dun even hve tym 4 me ? * actly got , but i want more :p * Awwwwwwwww , I MISS my "CAT" a LOT already ohh ! How eyh ? Aishh , plez lah , hate lah 2 be lyk tis :( Wait , im gonna sad-2 , how ? Hurm , its your fault lah eh , dun blame me then : Dun envy me then la if got someone accmpany me eyh ? * my friend okay ? Not more thn it * I love you so much already lah "CAT" , i just dun know ! Eahh , maybe now , im "Already realize how lucky i am , and im so grateful" to hve you ! Seriously ! You're just AWESOME , GREAT , CONSIDERATE , KIND-hearted , CARING , COURAGEOUS , "HOWT" aww aww , hahaha , "just the way you are" , CZ U"RE AMAZING ! :p Hm , yea , thnks baby for tat ! I'll try to be the best for you lah hun ! :) But then now , i miss you laa sygs , so how eyh ? My crdt seriously , critically low . I'm so sorry for tat okay ? I just wnna let you noe , hw tough , and BADLY missing you now . I'm suree u dun realize it rite ? Dats why , u can simply leave me now rite? Even u suddenly offline without infrm or buzz me rite "CAT" ? Thank you my "CAT" . BUt then , i dun care cz I LOVE YOU ! :) Love you so much okayy ? You can leave me whenever you want , but plezz ? DUN FORGET ME ? Can you ? =,= Cz i'll NEVER FORGET you darla ! Promisee okay ? mmuahxxx ! hehe :)



notes: JUST THE WAY YOU ARE !! Love , HZ !