Everything happens with a REASOn . While , JOURNEY is made to show us the DESTINY.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank You Mum !


* mata i stimm je you , hahaha *


Thanks Mama ! Seriously , u're my INSPIRATION since im still a small kids :') Eventhough , mama selalu marah-2 , yea , mmg rimas lah kan , but its normal whn we thnk bout it rite ? :| So yeah , now i just try to accept wht mama tell me , mama advices , and so on :) B'cz she ws the best and GREAT mama tat i ever had , seriously :') just now , aftr hving our dinner wit mama and bro sham , mama tiba-2 ckp sumthg , * i guess , the thng , ppl shud not noe * hehe , Whtever it is , bnda tu mmg mmbuatkan ak rsa , " Yeah , i'll do my BEST fer my SPM mama , just fer YOU !!! " And mama mmbuatkan semangat nak belajar tuh datang brsungguh2 , fuhh =,=' cayaaa lah ma ! heheh , AURA MAMA ! Sudah datangg :p hehehe , hmm , plus . Rite now , suddenly feel ANNOYED gilaa ohh ! ishh3 , tataw knpa , but after VIEWING sumone PAGE , rasa mcm menekan-2 je dada nie , sakit , yeah ! SAKIT ;( ntah lah , agaknya , dia tak pk kowt prasaan orang lain , sebab tuh dia tak kisah buat mcm tuh , * Coz he think tat I dun care bout it * Yea YOU"RE ABSOLUTELY WRONG ! Im just an ordinary HUMAN without nothing and same with other , human , tat has their own FEELING :'( Please , dO understand me , i dun wnt myself to be suffer like diz , dnt u pity me ? :'( yeah , i know tat im a bit HEARTLESS :| Same goes to you now :| Nvm , i'll see , hw long you gonna hurt me , a LOT ! :| I dnt wnna talk to much , cz it just wasting my time here while you ? Just having fun thre , i know u're stress too , today , but then , think lah ! THINK ABOUT PEOPLE feelings :| goshh ! SPEECHLESS doe ! =,='
Whatever it is , just nak kaitkan dengan mama , cz disebabkan MAMA WORDS , hati yang sakit nie , CHILL lah juga :') THANKS again MAMA ! Love youu ! :)

notes : I think , i should CARE my own HEART :') Nevermind , do understand :'(