Everything happens with a REASOn . While , JOURNEY is made to show us the DESTINY.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mean EVERYTHING to me


Here we go ! Argue ! Argue ! Argue ! Whttafishy mann ? Ohh goshiee ! Izit the end of us ? does it mean tht ? Huhh =,=' speechless :( Tonite , is da worst nite i guess : involving an innocent guy or my bestie 2gther : pity him , just bcz of me , he gt involve in my probs :( Hm , btw , its ll my fault rite ? So , i must fce it , nOt 2 let it be bygone . Here is sumthg tht he shud knw wht i felt , and about inside here , H.E.A.R.T

Heyy dear , u knw i luv u too much rite ? Thn , why must u keep hesitate in me wif ur fren * besfren * , oh come on lah , i just dunt undrstnd tht . U knw wht ? and tonite , i ws quite SHOCK , whn u're gtting mad lyk out of cntrol 2 me , it seems nOt yOu ! u accuse us * me n him * , in mny thng ! U called me a liar ? Oh man ! i knw tht am bad , but thn , u cnnt simply accusing me lyk tis : I knw u dnt lyk me 2 b fren wit "him" rite? So , hw can i ? Hm , its hppn d, time is mving 4wd , as we cnt turn da past , im gonna b his fren , besfren frver * bff * even , we're still 2gther or nO .


* his muncung he TIRUUU me ! *

* after resolving * me myself , decided , to stay lOnger , everlasting , with you :') * insya'allah * , sorry 4 da bad actions n attitude of me :( now , i'll let yOu noe , tht i love you da most , even u thnk tht i've other guy , or what , i wnt u to knw , tht ily ! :') thnks cz cn stnd wit me , till tis day :) thnk you so much , hopefully , tmrrow and da next day , is btter than today :') the end ~

notes: iloveyOu my gdik ! my pcik ! my dearest BunnyHunny ! hahaha :p