Everything happens with a REASOn . While , JOURNEY is made to show us the DESTINY.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yeahh , after long time , left diz blog without any news ,
noe the time has COME BACK !Huhuhu , justt a bit busyy before .
And of cz laziness ! haha ! :D

sumtimes , nothg to be post n share here . Justt bubbling2 ,nonsense thng .
But sumtimes i'd love to tell about wht hppen in my day !
Since , now my New Storyy has jz BEGIN ? Soo , eaa , diz blogg
might be Happening again ! awwww . justt wait n see whts
da upCOMING news ! haha ~ I really loves my New Life nw ,
n jz hpe tht it won't disappeared again . as u knw , i just ended
with da **** guy ! huhh =,= .. it mkes me Hurts too much
. Hm , but jz let bygone be bygone . So , nothg left 4 me to
think of dt stupido thg ! =,= and Noe wht ? I hd jz fall in
LOVE withh someONE , and da really unEXPECTED thg is tht
, i had jz get TOGETHER witt him ? Aucchh ! hahaha ! really unexpected ,
Admiring for a quite LONG time , and lastt , a happy ending , :)
awwwwww , hpe or STORY could be EVERlasting then . Huuuu ~
Okayy ! Till lappy , meet me , meet my BLOGGER again ! :) See ya :p

by: micko_chan1608