Everything happens with a REASOn . While , JOURNEY is made to show us the DESTINY.

Monday, March 8, 2010

isk.. confuse damn @@

dont noe why . nowadays, my feeling keep on chnging2 by time . huhh . can't detect why is it . da real feeling . i dnt noe hw 2 dscribe it , n i dnt even noe how am i goin' to say or to tell da truth . to face the truth . arggh , cant force myself anymore . really cant take it , but i've to tke it 4 my own good .i dont wnna hurt him anymore , just still feel, n cnfuse bout him , n his heart . his feeling . huhh . why does he dont go for da gurl . dat "gurl" . why must he left her , just for me ? im not a good gurl for u . n we're not suitable . cz over all . i've cnclude , dat it could be hard 4 us to be long together . jealousy . sensitive . dat ws all of our attitude dat mkes us b like this ! huhh . really hate diz feeling . its hard 4 me to let u go , cz of da luv . although itz not my true 1st luv , im still treat it as my 1st luv . truly frm me . but . i have to let u go . or maybe da best thg . we dnt cntct 4 a quite long time , so dat we can take our time to think bout it . but if u cant go on , so we've to let it go . dont force ourselves to be love n to love sumone. coz it was too suckx . eah . really bad . n dont let her go for others . i really hate myself cz mke people far apart , jz like homewrecker . eah , i admit dat in diz case , im a homwrecker . but , why dont u tell me da truth ? dat u hve sumone else .. sum one dat u still love . n care bout her , n i noe u cant frget n lose her . i noe it dear . althoug u said , u hve no longer cntact with her . i can feel it laa . but it doesnt mean im not believing in u n doesnt trust u . huhh . just , i wnna noe da truth ! please . really begging it of u ! errgghhh . if u still love her , tell me . say da truth . if u cant frget her . please . tell me . so dat i can let u go for her . plese dear . although i cant tke it by my own self . but i have to . i have to . hurgghh . really sick ! pain ! hurt ! duhhh ...

p/s : tell me da truth . if u still luv her n i'll let u go . :'-(